T E R M S - O F - U S E
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INTERNET USE
2) PRODUCTS & INFORMATION
- By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
3) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The General Information contained in this website is supplied freely to all who visit the site, but contains registration requirements and a 'content controlled environment' for our members, affording them access to Restricted Information.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the general information supplied, but strive to keep this information as current and up-to-date as possible.
- AIR-RIDE International cannot accept contractual responsibility for your reliance on the information contained herein.
4) DISCLAIMER & LIABILTY
- This Web site had been created and published by DIGITAL WEAVE CC for and on behalf of AIR-RIDE International and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at any time throughout the world.
- All website design, text, graphics, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all other material on this website is copyright of AIR-RIDE International or their original designer/developers.
- Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy or print any general information supplied on this Web site (Contact information, Location, etc) for the sole purpose of using this as an information resource.
- Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than the above, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of AIR-RIDE International, is expressly prohibited.
- The trade marks & logos shown on this website, unless otherwise specified, are the trade marks of AIR-RIDE International. No rights are granted to use any of them in any manner whatsoever.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that AIR-RIDE International should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
- Any infringement of AIR-RIDE International's rights will result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
5) MISUSE STATEMENT
- All express warranties, representations, conditions of any kind or other terms implied by statute or common law with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- AIR-RIDE International shall not be liable in any circumstances for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for profit or loss or otherwise) costs, claims, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever, whether caused by the acts, omissions or the negligence of AIR-RIDE International, its employees or agents, which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content materials or products included on this website, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by AIR-RIDE International's employees' or its agents' proven negligence.
- AIR-RIDE International does not accept any responsibility or liability for access to or material on, any website that is linked from or to this website.
- By using this website or communicating with AIR-RIDE International by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
6) GOVERNING LAW
- AIR-RIDE International reserves the right to prevent your usage of this site, if you misuse the contents contained within this website in any manner.
- AIR-RIDE International is the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and its decision will be final.
7) ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- This website is for use by persons located and resident within South Africa, including Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Accordingly, these terms and conditions shall be subject to South African law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this website or its owners, valid agreements require an acknowledgement on offer, of receipt from this Web site.
- To maximise the surfing experience and provide a peace of mind to visitors on our Web site, AIR-RIDE International strives through constant updating, to remain compliant with the Electronic Communications and Transaction Act.
- According to the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000, company records are accessible to the public unless they contain information that breaches a duty of confidence owed to a third party or are subject to Intellectual Property Rights.
- If you would like records that AIR-RIDE International might have, contact us.